We hope that you enjoyed our Sixth Form induction day.
The aim of the day was to provide you with an understanding of:
• an introduction to the subjects you have chosen
• how the depth of knowledge and work ethic required to succeed in subjects differs from GCSE
• the reading list and/or any preparatory work (subject dependent) that you should complete in advance of the start of your course
• any equipment/textbook resources you will need to purchase
• the specific task(s) you are expected to be complete and hand in at the start of the Autumn term in September (subject dependent)
Electronic copies of the tasks that were discussed and set during the induction day sessions have been made available on this page for your convenience. Please download the relevant tasks and ensure that they are completed ready for hand-in upon your return to Sixth Form in September.
If you have any questions regarding the tasks set please contact the relevant department who will be happy to provide further guidance.
Enjoy your summer break and good luck for a successful set of results on Thursday 23 August 2018.